Skip to main content

Free rap beats, and other instrumentals! come freestyle! -gocyberpunk

Presenting:
 -

Free Rap Beats
composed by me.
 

Yes its been some time since my last post but hey.. Its another Michigan winter and its definitely been a hard one. Freezing pipes, thousand dollar electric bills... You could say I've been busy, Most of my spare time i've been taking out my frustrations in the soundlab creating hip-hop instrumentals and posting them to youtube for free, I love free rap beats and instrumentals.. I love catching a buzz and sitting around with my homies/family, and spitting a freestyle or two, or maybe come up with a whole new song!

We shall push forward through the winter only 33 more days until spring! (lets hope this comes with warmer weather). Stir crazy, some would say, caused me to Invent all kinds of little rigged up doohickeys and gadgets that i've disassembled and reassembled in my spare time. Spending a lot of time trying to learn about SEO, and how to get my million views or so.. (being hopeful). I noticed one day that a ton of the instrumentals that I listen to on youtube have like 8 million views! Thats Insane! well since I haven't been able to afford a new condenser mic for my sound lab, I have a ton of instrumentals that I have created and no way to put the vocals to them, then the idea struck me! Give them away for free! whats better than free?
lol, well aside from the advertisements that I have set up on my websites, I am asking absolutely nothing for my instrumentals.

Working third shift has been hell... trying to find rest has been difficult.
my instrumentals sound dark. almost Horror-core, but I love Music either way.

So if you are looking to kick a dope freestyle and get your video featured on my Site then please take the time and visit either our youtube channel at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFxXw7vTg1Q&list=PLFJ6Y5AHijRs1ypMBFLf04gIM2KktnqXg

or check out the instrumentals on our site at 13TheUnderground.

thanks for all your support

-GCP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy for anyone anywhere - Tails, a live operating system.

live operating system "Tails" aims to let people use the Internet anonymously and circumvent censorship as all connections are forced to go the the Tor network, the operating system runs live and leaves no trace unless asked explicitly, state-of-the-art cryptographic tools to encrypt your files, emails and text messeges. https://tails.boum.org/index.en.html

Are you ready to know how the NSA is spying on you? the internet is in TURMOIL!

Jacob Appelbaum - To Protect and Infect Part 2 - At 30c3 on Mass Surveillance Tools & Software This is a great speech by Jacob Appelbaum at -> Chaos Communication Congress oh